Invest Saint Lucia is seeking a Legal Officer to provide legal support to the office of the Legal Counsel/Corporate Secretary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparation and vetting of contracts and notarial documents.
• Conducting legal research and preparing legal opinions.
• Preparing notices, contracts, leases, deeds, and other legal documents
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
• Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent research and organization skills.
• Proven ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience in drafting legal documents, including opinions, leases and contracts.
• A good understanding of land and commercial matters.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants for the above post should submit a resume including two letters of reference and certified copies of relevant qualifications to:
POST OF LEGAL OFFICER
ATTENTION: SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES
Invest Saint Lucia
First Floor, Heraldine Rock Building
P.O. Box 495, Castries, St. Lucia
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday 26th October 2021 at 4:30p.m.
Only applicants who meet the required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.